Sunday, August 12, 2018

Roundy Eats! Ka Tunying's Cafe

Ka Tunying's is one of my go to comfort food restaurants, and also because it's just walking distance from our home. The weather's been not so good and very cold and gloomy for the past few days, and what a perfect way to warm those hearts and tummies than eating at Ka Tunying's? They offer a variety of pinoy inspired dishes, most of them are what typically pinoys have for breakfast. One of their dishes that I can say they've perfected, and a favorite of mine, is their champorado. 

From the first time up to now, it has always brought me closer to home. It reminds me of my mom's home cooked champorado that we always have when we were kids during the rainy season. It's served on a huge bowl, good for 2, and chunks of tuyo and a cup of milk on the side. They didn't skip on the ingredients and the quality as you can taste real tablea; legit chocolatey goodness.
 So those who are lonely, feeling under the weather, or just wants to chill and feel like they're at the comforts of their home, I really recommend that you check out this place. Definitely, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment