Saturday, June 9, 2018

Review: Mendokoro Ramenba



Mendokoro opens its newest branch in BGC and people are lining up for their near perfect ramen. I also joined the hype cause finally, it's near my workplace.

Ofcourse, I ordered my favorite tsukemen but this time, instead of the usual Karai Tokusei, I opted for the Tonkotsu Tsukemen while my gf had her usual Super Chashu ramen. Well, I'm glad that I tried a different tsukemen this time. The broth being tonkotsu based, by default, is very flavorful already and by adding huge chunks of chashu, brings a different kind of meatiness and depth to it. It was on a tsukemen level of its own. I love the noodles of tsukemen, chewier and fatter compared to ramen noodles. Look at these mouthwatering and glorious pictures of tsukemen.




Our visit would not be complete without us ordering one of their secret menu ramens, the Super Chashu. The picture below speaks for itself. The chashu is like a 1/2 lb patty, HUGE!!

You should definitely come here and eat and experience it yourself. It's like alcohol, it's perfect when you want to temporarily forget your stress, problems, and all the difficulties in life, and just be happy.




Mendokoro Ramenba Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment