Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review: Seoul Express

I have been a fan of korean food since my college days; I consider it a healthy soul food. My favorite korean food is bibimbap. The local version, since I have not tried the legit one in Korea, consists of ground meat (pork,chicken or beef), veggies (carrots,onions,bean sprouts, kimchi), rice, and topped with sunny-side up egg.

It was a rainy night, I was craving for ramen but all the ramen shops I went to were packed with people so I decided to search for alternatives. I happen to pass by fort strip and saw Seoul Express. I remembered my friend mentioned some carinderia-like-korean-restaurant that offers affordable korean food around the area, so this must be it. The place is quite small with a few tables and it's outside seating just to note if you decide to eat here.


So, I order just the basic Bibimbap.

 I was surprised when the server brought it to my table; the serving was huge! Well, unfortunately, that's only the good thing about it. The veggies are not very fresh, and it doesn't have enough meat, but it has a lot of rice. The gochujang that comes with it doesn't taste good or anything at all for that matter; it's only a lil bit spicy but very bland. Not worth P230 for me. I do recommend their tteokbokki, tastes quite good but still, at P200+, so-so.








Seoul Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment