Saturday, July 7, 2018

Roundy Eats! Caffe da Illy

Tucked in a corner in Z Square, it sure is amazing how this cafe survived when all its neighboring restos in Z Square already closed down. We've always seen it but it didn't cross our minds to try it...until last weekend.

We arrived around dinner time and the place was not full. It's quite a small place with a few tables and chairs. The overall ambience feels a little bit homey though it has a modern interior design.



I ordered their pesto pasta with chicken while my gf had the chicken alfredo.



For drinks, I had iced hazelnut and iced white mocha for my gf.


 The pasta were perfectly cooked, though both are very bland for my taste despite being covered in cream sauce and pesto. The chicken strips didn't taste fresh so it's really a downer. The coffee were good, but nothing special. For dessert, we ordered their oreo cheesecake and this is where they make up for the subpar pasta dishes. I really hate gelatinous cheesecake, but theirs is legit. I really enjoyed every spoonful of that sweet and slightly sour cheesecake.

I recommend their coffee and dessert but their pasta is a no no. I would try other foods on their menu next time.

Caffe da illy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment