Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Roundy Eats! Cara Mia Cakes & Gelato




Cara Mia Cakes and Gelato offers a variety of cakes and gelato flavors at an affordable price. Recently, they had this buy 1 take 1 promo of cakes on their opening day. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to avail of this ( hoping they will have this again soon). I recently subscribed to Booky prime and one of the restaurants which offers discount or buy 1 take 1 is Cara Mia. 

Saved P90 through booky app


Avail of 1 scoop of gelato for P90 and get another scoop for free; not bad of a deal. I had the Mango Cream Pie and the other one is Coffee Mudslide Gelato. They are both creamy, not too sweet, though I don't like coffee flavored ice cream that much, I loved the mango flavored one.





Their cakes look good yummy and tasty too! I would definitely try those next time.



Address

Third Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
Cara Mia Cakes & Gelato Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment