Monday, July 2, 2018

The Newest and Cheesiest Craze!



Tori Chizu Ph opened up its newest branch in Trinoma barely a month ago and the hype has been real especially for all the cheese and cheesy lovers out there. Their specialty, the japanese doria,has been introduced in the country for many years now and I can tell you, theirs is one of the best. Basically, a Doria is made up of rice topped with mozzarella cheese, cream, and a variety of meat like pork and chicken glazed in teriyaki sauce, and baked to perfection.


I arrived before the opening of Trinoma, and I'm already excited to try out their famous Doria. I was the first customer so the service was quite fast, only took about 10 minutes for my food to be served. I had one of their best sellers, the Chicken Teriyaki Doria. It was a sight to behold;piping hot mouth watering cheesy goodness topped with a generous serving of chicken bits. That first spoonful of cheese, rice, and chicken was glorious though, it can be a bit nakakaumay as I chomped down on the rest of the food. The chicken teriyaki has like a burger texture to it, quite a bit mushy just to note. Since they offer desserts, I suggest to have it with your doria.



For P149, it's super duper worth it. Will I come back? Definitely. I would try their other best sellers next time.





Tori Chizu Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment